1. Seven kimonojackets every woman needs. I’m actually low-key working on this list but I get so many ideas for kimonojackets, then have to go off and make them. The list started as kind of sarcasm but quickly derailed. Full disclosure; I have something like dozen something items that can be filed under “kimono” at this point. All of them very necessary.
2. Seven classic cocktails everyone needs to know. This list will come. I just made the choice to clear out the bottles with rather esoteric content first, to start building a more user-friendly home bar and take it from there. All I hope now is that I don’t read something great and start making cocktails that is 50% home-infused something crazy and 50% very hard to get alcohol and thus make things that are too odd for most people to bother with( this is probably what will happen however because NERD).
3. Seven great ways to save money. I should apply myself and be more frugal or whatever and then write a list. I’m hopeless however.
4. Seven great tricks and things when working with calligraphy. I totally lost track of my calligraphy efforts. I should get back on that, with nibs, inks and everything else.
5. Seven ways to make your own fabric patterns. I only know like three or four but if I ponder the issue I will come up with more. I do have fabric in my home that has received my magic touch. It’s good fun. But do people actually want to see more photos of my home and closet?
6. Seven tricks to tackle big books. I like big books and I cannot lie. I should really write this list even though “make sure that you are snowed in” isn’t exactly helpful advice (but one of the reasons that I have managed War&Peace)
7. Seven great places to visit in Tokyo. I still want to go to Japan. My first two efforts failed(due to illness etc.) but one day it will happen and then I will write this list.